Sunday, March 31, 2013

Do you know how someone when the phone damagd assistant cell phone number to search for a server to access


Concern written by NateO: Does anyone know how to access a Sidekick cell phone server to retrieve numbers when the phone has been damagd

My Sidekick was submerged in water and was destroyd. Tmobile told me the numbers were saved to a “sidekick server” and not the sim card i need to know how to access that server from my pc because the phone is destroyed


That is details Does anyone know how to access a Sidekick cell phone server to retrieve numbers when the phone has been damagd which you may must fix concerns them selves. Subsequently this element helps in many ways… and will make yourself better. Dreaming details Does anyone know how to access a Sidekick cell phone server to retrieve numbers when the phone has been damagd will probably be an alternative next time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by padsquad43

go to tmobile.com, then login to mytmobile. of the main 4 boxes, the bottom right one should be ‘desktop interface’. it should be in there.


Answer by This Kid

Yeah you can go to My.T-mobile.com and then you go to your desktop interface you can see your notes, email, adress books, to do and calendar.


Learn greater?

Give your response to this inquiry below!


Yes! Title says it all! This video will show you how to fully set up Apache HTTP server and make it avalible to everyone and to your self. This is perfect fo…


Server Rack!!!


View by simply Server Rack!!!


W00t! I put my UPS and my Switch in to my server rack. I’m a geek!!!



Do you know how someone when the phone damagd assistant cell phone number to search for a server to access

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive