Saturday, March 30, 2013

Find my address (Netgear) Send to LAN server “”?


Problem courtesy of James: How do I find my “Send to LAN Server” address (Netgear)?

How do I find my “Send to LAN Server” address (Netgear)? I’m setting up port forwarding for my FVS336G – Dual WAN Gigabit SSL VPN Firewall Netgear router. The network is already setup and I just want to forward a few ports. I already added the services but I just don’t know what to put for “Send to LAN Server”. Any help would be great! Thank You!


Truly is info on How do I find my “Send to LAN Server” address (Netgear)? which you may will need to clear up problems without any help. I really hope it will aid in many ways: and then make your own life far better. Needing info on How do I find my “Send to LAN Server” address (Netgear)? may very well be a resolution later on in life.

Best answer:


Answer by JoelKatz

Put in the LAN IP address of the machine you want to forward the port to.


Answer by ??

to elaborate a little further on what the previous post said, it’s usually something like “192.168.1.xxx” This would be the IP of the device getting it’s ports forwarded.


Example: an http server on your network would have port 80 forwarded and it’s “send to LAN server” address would be 192.168.1.100.


Figure out far better?

Add your own personal answer inside the comments!


Server Video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38XtMawpzWc NightmareRH’s Production Presents – Runescape 2007 Server Questions! Walkthrough! Also please subsc…



Find my address (Netgear) Send to LAN server “”?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive