Saturday, March 30, 2013

How I accidentally deleted system files can be restored from a 32?

Problem caused by Soulsbreaker: How can I restore a file from system 32 that I deleted accidently?

i just deleted a file from system 32 because i thought it was i virus. And now i cant load any web page. It displays the message “can’t find the server” but i still can send pings from cmd. and i don’t have system recovery. My os is windows xp pro 64x. I don’t remember the name me the file. Any idea?


However this is interesting facts about How can I restore a file from system 32 that I deleted accidently? may should certainly fix conditions them selves. Optimistically this helps in several ways, may create yourself considerably better. Desiring interesting facts about How can I restore a file from system 32 that I deleted accidently? might possibly be a solution later in life.

Optimum solution:


Answer by B108891037

olny option you have to restore it is put windows cd in drive boot from it and choose repair and this will re write all main opp files !!!


Answer by RJGoodhouse

Go into system restore and Find your installation CD

Click Start

Click Run SFC /Scannow from the Run Line


Answer by Right

The only way is to put your install CD and reboot,buddy.:)


Answer by Eric red

get a recovery disk.once you mess with system 32 you are screwed


Acknowledge a lot better?

Leave the actual answer with the comments!


Minecraft Server: http://Uberminecraft.com – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter….


Servers!


Pic when Servers!


My servers. Nothing special, but I’m proud anyhow write system restored restore page Minecraft Server main load from find files drive Deleted create cant accidentally How I accidentally deleted system files can be restored from a 32? httptechkowns blogspot com

The Gateway box is my firewall running Smoothwall.

The Dell box is my webserver running Debian 4.0 "Etch"


How I accidentally deleted system files can be restored from a 32?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive