Thursday, March 28, 2013

How the PS3 is using wireless can connect my MacBook to the TV?


Issue made by swifftdiscjockey: Is there a way to wireless connect my Macbook to my TV using a PS3?

Ive seen my HP computer show up in “media servers” on my playstation before but i never actually looked at it so i dont know what “media servers” does. I just wanna go on hulu & stuff cause theres no cable in my room so i thought thatd be kinda cool. Thanks in advance.


It is everything about Is there a way to wireless connect my Macbook to my TV using a PS3? that you could would need to fix situations themselves. With some luck it will aid in many ways: to make your life considerably better. Praying everything about Is there a way to wireless connect my Macbook to my TV using a PS3? could well be a remedy in the foreseeable future.

Most practical answer:


Answer by matt b

The media server is file sharing for media on your computer to be played through your PS3. You can give your PS3 access to files on your PC and play those files (videos, music, photos) on your PS3. Unfortunately to my knowledge Hulu is not available. Although you can get Netflix through you PS3 which I use all the time and it’s really a good service. You have to get a Netflix DVD when you sign-up to be able to run it on your PS3 however (I do see that changing soon). But the interface is great it runs really smooth with a decent connection.


Acknowledge a lot better?

Add the answer within the comments!


http://www.rosendaal.net/blog In this videotutorial I will show you how to install Microsoft Exchange 2013 on Windows Server 2013. Link to prerequisites: htt…



How the PS3 is using wireless can connect my MacBook to the TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive