Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How to use the programs installed on another computer?


Issue basically by : How to use programs which are installed on another computer?

I have a older desktop running Windows 7, I wanted to turn in into a personal server to access my files on the go. Whether it be my streaming or storage.

I would like to install sensitive programs to my “server” so they won’t easily become corrupt by other maintenance programs. For the most part I’m talking about games.

Any ideas?


Optimum solution:

It's really guidance on How to use programs which are installed on another computer? that you might would be smart to solve personally. Subsequently this will aid in lots of ways; and create your own life greater. Thinking guidance on How to use programs which are installed on another computer? should be a way out in coming years.


Answer by Colinc

You can not install programs on one machine and run them on another. They all require a whole series of library files and registry entries loaded into the system folders of the machine you want to run them on. This is what the installer does.


Figure out better?

Leave your very own answer at the comments!
In case you did not see my previous server room video here is an update to the old video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asSV-zwS7_8 In this update video you…



How to use the programs installed on another computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive