Thursday, March 28, 2013

I am you will not be able to connect to the EA server “when trying to NHL Slapshot to update the list does?


Subject courtesy of Mitchell: How do you update the rosters on Nhl Slapshot when I try it says “Cannot connect to EA servers”.?

How do you update the rosters on Nhl Slapshot when I try it says “Cannot connect to EA servers”.

What should I do I connected it fine Netflix works on my wii but this does not. Please Help.


This will be precisely about How do you update the rosters on Nhl Slapshot when I try it says “Cannot connect to EA servers”.? that you will really should try to clear up complications independantly. With any luck , it will aid in several ways… that will create the way you live far better. Who want precisely about How do you update the rosters on Nhl Slapshot when I try it says “Cannot connect to EA servers”.? could well be a cure at some point.

Best answer:


Answer by Isaac Shoopuff

Either, you have 1. Not made and EA account, 2. Your internet cannot access EA servers out of distance. 3. EA servers are down, or 4. You are not connected to the internet.


Answer by EA_DaPrez

Hello,

You may have some issues connecting to the EA Servers. I have included an few FAQ’s below containing troubleshooting steps you can try:


http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3632


Thank you,

DaPrez


Understand or know better?

Add your own special answer as part of his comments!


Setting Up a DFS (Distributed File System) Server. DFS Namespaces. DFS Replication.



I am you will not be able to connect to the EA server “when trying to NHL Slapshot to update the list does?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive