Sunday, March 31, 2013

Media server for my PS3 and computer, so that I can transfer music, video and photos how do you connect?

Main problem written by Juan C: How do I connect my PS3 and computer to the media servers so I can transfer music,videos&pics?

I click “Search for Media Servers” on my PS3 and it shows one found then I click on my computer that is shown and it says “Access to media server not allowed. It is possible that the system name for this PS3 system, has not been registered. Check the settings for the media server.” I have no idea what any of this means so please explain what I should do for this to work.


That may be things to consider about How do I connect my PS3 and computer to the media servers so I can transfer music,videos&pics? that you will aspire to resolve concerns without any assistance. I really hope this assists in several ways, and making the way you live significantly better. With the expectation things to consider about How do I connect my PS3 and computer to the media servers so I can transfer music,videos&pics? may perhaps be a resolution in time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by ♛ ĄŊ†ჩɽℴƔℴℊʊ€ ♛ 丂ロ刀ノム イん乇 乃乇ムびイノキびレ ワノ尺レ

Sync ‘em together with the cable cord…


Good luck!


Be sure far better?

Add your personal answer as part of his comments!


How to Setup Filezilla FTP Server by Britec Upload and download files on your home PC from anywhere by turning it into a personal FTP server. With a home FTP…


Home Server


Picture courtesy of Home Server


Server running Ubuntu 8.04 Server edition (CLI Only)


Media server for my PS3 and computer, so that I can transfer music, video and photos how do you connect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive