Saturday, March 30, 2013

My laptop is connected to the Internet, but the page does not load?

Dilemma written by Carita: My laptop is connected to the internet, but no pages will load?

My laptop connects to the internet, and the connection is excellent strength and high speed. But as soon as I open any browser, no pages load, I just get the “cannot find server” notice.


It’s related to My laptop is connected to the internet, but no pages will load? which you might desire to clear up troubles individually. Hopefully it will help to in lots of ways: that will create the way you live significantly better. Who wish related to My laptop is connected to the internet, but no pages will load? can be a simple solution down the road.

Best answer:


Answer by •❤❤❤❤• (:ǝızɐɹɔ •❤❤❤❤•

Check and see if you have Adobe Flash installed.


Answer by Samuel

go to control panel, then internet option click on it, you may find many tabs on the dialogue box, now click on the connections tab you may find your default connection, single click on it, then go to settings, and click on Automatically detect settings, and then ok. Now disconnect your internet and reconnect


Figure out a lot better?

Leave your special answer while in the comments!


Tea house in Iran.


servers 4


Pic through process of servers 4


"in progress" pictures of the utility room clean up project (or my server room as I prefer to call it). Both the wall cabinet and the rack are mounted and the wiring is basically finished.


My laptop is connected to the Internet, but the page does not load?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive