Wednesday, March 27, 2013

“Opps,” we will not be able to connect to the mail server, I receive the message. Be able to access my mail?

Real question merely by Audrey: “Opps, we can’t seem to connect to your mail server” is the message I am getting. How can I access my mail?

I cannot open my email. I get a message “Opps, we can’t seem to connect to your mail server.” What’s the problem, when will it be fixed and how can I access my mail?


That is details “Opps, we can’t seem to connect to your mail server” is the message I am getting. How can I access my mail? that you may want to solve concerns without any help. Confidently this’ll help in lots of ways… and produce your own life greater. Thinking details “Opps, we can’t seem to connect to your mail server” is the message I am getting. How can I access my mail? will be a resolution at a later date.

Best solution:


Answer by Michael M

I live in Nevada and was getting the same message. It did clear up around 10 am pacific time. I am sure it is resolved for yu or you could not post this questions.


Answer by Computer World

Hi,


You can access your email by using Outlook Express program which is default with windows. Just configure it by using Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server provided by Internet Service Provider.


Its simple and looks neat to browse, we can set automatically download emails to our desktop.


Answer by Ooops

The number of people asking this today suggests that a server is down again somewhere. There is nothing on the suggestion board as yet. Just try again later seems to be the only choice..


Know greater?

Leave your own individually styled answer inside a comments!


World of Warcraft has server maintenance every Tuesday. Most people don’t really know what happens during server maintenance, so this video will be quite the…


“Opps,” we will not be able to connect to the mail server, I receive the message. Be able to access my mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive