Saturday, March 30, 2013

Registration / dedicated to free online MapleStory private server, and what should I do?

Inquiry caused by JJ: How do I take a MapleStory Private Server, and make it online for free registration / dedicated?

I have my own Private Server for MapleStory.


It’s only running on Hamachi at the moment.


I’m wondering how those official Private Servers get their servers online for free registration from the website.


I heard that you need a “Dedicated Server” but I’m not even sure how that works.


It would be greatly appreciated if I could get some help and information from somebody on this.


Thanks,

-JJ


This may be tips on How do I take a MapleStory Private Server, and make it online for free registration / dedicated? that you might should really resolve conditions for their own end. Preferably it will help to in many ways, and will make yourself significantly better. Praying tips on How do I take a MapleStory Private Server, and make it online for free registration / dedicated? could well be the most efficient tomorrow.

Best answer:


Answer by hai t

maple story sucks, stop playing it..


Answer by Shardote

Not a great time to release a private server. Maples V.056 patch has a new encryption in it which, unless it is broken, means private servers won’t be able to play from the original maple game.


Learn a lot better?

Add the answer inside a comments!


K Alliance www.kalliance.com | 1-813-316-4390 | info@kalliance.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/K_Alliance Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KAllianceTra…


Server Rack in the Laundry Room


Snapshot simply by Server Rack in the Laundry Room


I needed a place to put servers and other computers in my house, so this is in the laundry room. The washer and dryer are stacked to the left of this picture (a great space saver!)


Registration / dedicated to free online MapleStory private server, and what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive