Wednesday, March 27, 2013

“Server” option when you add a Gmail account to my yahoo work from what do I need?


Trouble courtesy of howsthat: What should I write in the option “SERVER” when I want to add a Gmail account with my yahoo action ?

I want to add my gmail account with my yahoo account and thus I went to


Options-Mail Options-accounts and there I got the some options .I filled the all other than the option”SERVER”.I really don’t know what to write here.Please tell in details as I have a little knowledge regarding it.


Thanks in advance,my friends!


Best solution:

This is now learn about What should I write in the option “SERVER” when I want to add a Gmail account with my yahoo action ? which you may might want to solve without some help. With some luck it will help in lots of ways… to create everything better. Wishing learn about What should I write in the option “SERVER” when I want to add a Gmail account with my yahoo action ? will probably be an option sometime soon.


Answer by J R yahoo write work Server Options Mail Options option need Industry Standard Servers X86 Gmail from create address Account Info account Server option when you add a Gmail account to my yahoo work from what do I need? httptechkowns blogspot com

You don’t add the emails in there.

Do this

At the top of this page hover on your name and

click on Account Info,give your password

then click on “Choose how Yahoo contacts you”

then add the email address to there

And click on Save to finish.

Have a good day.


J R yahoo write work Server Options Mail Options option need Industry Standard Servers X86 Gmail from create address Account Info account Server option when you add a Gmail account to my yahoo work from what do I need? httptechkowns blogspot com


Learn better?

Add your own personal answer within a comments!
The definitive guide to Industry Standard Servers (X86) from http://2DeCipher.com.



“Server” option when you add a Gmail account to my yahoo work from what do I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive