Saturday, April 13, 2013

About this man, what should I do?

techkowns.blogspot.com ® About this man, what should I do?

Subject made by J R: What should I do about this guy?

Some wise *** prankster is harassing me with unwanted comments on my website and ordering pizzas to my house at ungodly hours. According to an employee of mine he is using a proxy server site to hide his IP address. I’m 100% sure this is the same guy (he claimed responsibility for the pizzas on my site). Is there any way I can get past this “proxy server” thing and find out his address?


However this is everything about What should I do about this guy? that you might might want to fix difficulties their selves. With some luck , it will help in lots of ways; and make everything greater. In hopes everything about What should I do about this guy? is likely to be a simple solution as time goes on.
Best answer:


Answer by fantabulum
You’d have to locate his proxy server and hope they’d be willing to tell you. Finding his proxy server won’t be hard, but most proxies won’t give out that information without a court order. I guess it depends on how ‘professional’ the proxy is.


Answer by Kevin
I would recommend contacting the police and letting them investigate this.


Do know greater?

Leave your own private answer inside a comments!

About this man, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive