Monday, April 15, 2013

Failed to connect to the proxy server, AIM?

techkowns.blogspot.com ® Failed to connect to the proxy server, AIM?

Challenge from roflcopter: AIM failing to connect to proxy server?

I just downloaded AIM, and when I try to sign in it says “Failed to connect to Proxy Server” I use firefox, and when I went under internet network settings, I have “No proxy” selected. I’ve tried auto configure and it still doesn’t work. What do I do?


This is really information on AIM failing to connect to proxy server? that you could be are required to resolve troubles them selves. With some luck , this element helps in several ways, that will create yourself greater. Who wish information on AIM failing to connect to proxy server? may well be a strategy within the foreseeable future.
Best answer:


Answer by G
It could be your firewall blocking it. If you are using a firewall other than windows firewall you may have to configure the firewall to allow Aim.


Be sure better?

Add your trusty answer within a comments!

Failed to connect to the proxy server, AIM?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive