Friday, April 12, 2013

"Host" and Ukrainian "server" in that way?

techkowns.blogspot.com ® "Host" and Ukrainian "server" in that way?

Real question caused by kotik: How to say “Host” and “Server” in Ukrainian?

I’m Ukrainian and work at a restaurant. I just recently contacted a friend back in ukraine and I’m trying to tell her what job I have but I can’t remember how to say these words in Ukrainian! Please help!

Thank you =)


It’s really with regards to How to say “Host” and “Server” in Ukrainian? possibly would need to clear up difficulties theirselves. I hope this will assist you in many ways… and make your own life greater. Needing with regards to How to say “Host” and “Server” in Ukrainian? are generally a treatment into the future.
Best answer:


Answer by Rebecca T
If by “server” you mean waiter/waitress then its

Офіціант

Офіціантка


To say restaurant host:

Ресторан приймаючої


Figure out a lot better?

Add your very own answer in the comments!

"Host" and Ukrainian "server" in that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive