Thursday, April 18, 2013

How do I participate in a Maple Story private server?

techkowns.blogspot.com ® How do I participate in a Maple Story private server?

Topic basically by Apoog: How do I join a Maplestory private server??

My friend created a private server on maplestory and it works for her but we have tried all these different solutions but i cant seem to get in… it just says “cannot connect to server” or something

does anybody know how to fix this???

thanks


It’s info on How do I join a Maplestory private server?? that you’ll should certainly clear up complications theirselves. Hopefully you like this assists in many ways; making your life considerably better. Needing info on How do I join a Maplestory private server?? will be the very best in coming years.
Solution:


Answer by Help me
well i dont know what wrong with it but i can give you a diffrent one heres the link:

http://odinms.de/


Answer by icegoten
Your friend isn’t hosting it right. She has to make a server and run it from her computer or a computer that will be connected 24/7.


Know better?

Leave your own special answer as part of his comments!

How do I participate in a Maple Story private server?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive