Sunday, April 14, 2013

How to connect to the server?

techkowns.blogspot.com ® How to connect to the server?

Query basically by reagen_rox_ur_sox: How to connect to a server?

Everytime I want to try chat video shuffling of getting on any virtual chat sites, ect. It usually tells me “Please connect to a server” I do have wi-fi . But how do I do this ? Download , CD rom ? Please help me :/


Definitely is information on How to connect to a server? that you might need to fix conditions them selves. I hope this’ll help in many ways; and also make your life better. Wishing information on How to connect to a server? may very well be the most effective results in later life.
Best solution:


Answer by robert
There should be a program from that chat site that auto connects you or a button that says disconnect and connect. Maybe look in the File drop down menu if there is one.


Acknowledge good?

Add the answer with the comments!

How to connect to the server?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive