Monday, April 15, 2013

How to set up PS3 media server, what should I do?

techkowns.blogspot.com ® How to set up PS3 media server, what should I do?

Topic courtesy of |||: How do I set up a PS3 media server?

Both my PS3 and my PC are connected to my Netgear Wireless Cable Modem Gateway CG814WG via Ethernet cable.

When I use Windows Media Player 11 on my PC and go to the “Media sharing…” and use the “Search for media servers” option an my PS3 nothing shows up.

im using McAfee SecurityCenter and yea it has its own firewall. Though when I disable it my PS3 still doesn’t see any media servers.


Actually information and facts on How do I set up a PS3 media server? that you may possibly might want to fix difficulties themselves. With a little luck this helps in many ways, in order to make the way you live considerably better. Thinking information and facts on How do I set up a PS3 media server? can be a solution from now on.
Best solution:


Answer by Bob
Can you ping your PS3 with your computer? Does your PS3 show up as a device in media sharing under windows media player? It should appear as a unknown device or something you can identify. Also I need to know if your running a firewall besides the one that comes in windows. If you do not know how to do any part of this, let me know and I can walk you through it.


Acknowledge greater?

Add your own answer within the comments!

How to set up PS3 media server, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive