Monday, April 15, 2013

I have to report my Taxcut and electronic tax problem?

techkowns.blogspot.com ® I have to report my Taxcut and electronic tax problem?

Uncertainty caused by mommydear: I am having trouble filing my taxes electronically with Taxcut.?

When I try to submit my return I get a message saying “Unable to connect to server.” Does ATT Uverse have something to do with this? I’ve tried all the suggestions on the Taxcut site, but nothing works. I’ve turned off my firewall….nothing works!


That may be tips on I am having trouble filing my taxes electronically with Taxcut.? that you could be are required to clear up difficulties them selves. Can easily this assists in several ways… may create everything considerably better. With the expectation tips on I am having trouble filing my taxes electronically with Taxcut.? would be an alternative in coming years.
Optimum solution:


Answer by Brian J
There’s a problem with the server. Wait a while until they fix it. Probably nothing to do with TaxCut.


It’s a common computer networking problem. Someone will take care of it soon.


Fully grasp a lot better?

What is your opinion? Answer below!

I have to report my Taxcut and electronic tax problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive