Saturday, April 13, 2013

Internet on my PSP, what should I do?

techkowns.blogspot.com ® Internet on my PSP, what should I do?

Topic from Swim Demon: How do I get the internet on my PSP?

Ok, I’ve gone to every existing site to find out how to get the internet, but it still does work. Can anybody help? Can you type “Step By Step” instructions. Do I need to buy something?


What I’ve done…

1. I went to “Network Settings” and clicked on “Infrastructure Mode.” Then clicked on “New Connection” It took me to “WLAN Settings” and I clicked on “Scan.”


2. I’m right next to my computer (which has a router and internet) so the “Signal Strength” is at 100% and it has “WEP” under Security.


3. Under “WLAN Security Setting” I click on “WEP.” I type in the “WEP Key” which I found on my computer.


4. Under “Address Settings” I click “Custom.” Under IP Address Setting I clicked “Manual” and entered in the IP Address.


5. Then I go back and go to Automatic, and again underDNS Setting. Under “Proxy Server” (which I have know idea what that is) I clicked “Do Not Use” but “Start” under Internet Browser”


6. Renamed “Home” and saved it.


But it still doesn’t work!!!

HELP


This is definitely about How do I get the internet on my PSP? that you could be wish to fix complications for their own end. I really hope this can help in lots of ways; to create yourself far better. Needing about How do I get the internet on my PSP? can certainly be an option in the foreseeable future.
Solution:


Answer by DarknessXII
um do u have a Wireless Router


Answer by Joe
For address settings I would click easy instead of custom. then enter connection name. It should automatically get the ip address. does it work?


Answer by xu k
you must have a wirless router or wireless adapter,wifi-link for eg.

If you don’t ,you must get one: http://www.digimartz.com/wifi-link-for-pspndsps3ndslwii-p-208.html


Learn far better?

Add your very own answer active in the comments!

Internet on my PSP, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive