Friday, April 12, 2013

Maplestory private server set up "FarmerStory" How do I?

techkowns.blogspot.com ® Maplestory private server set up "FarmerStory" How do I?

Concern courtesy of Spud Neerw: How do I set up the maplestory private server “FarmerStory”?

I downloaded the client and everything in the v75 nexon folder but it still won’t work properly. Anyone know what I need to download/do?


This really is things to know about How do I set up the maplestory private server “FarmerStory”? possibly are required to clear up conditions independantly. Ideally this will help to in several ways; and making everything better. Needing things to know about How do I set up the maplestory private server “FarmerStory”? is likely to be the most efficient later on in life.
Best solution:


Answer by Alex
You should go to the farmerstory forums. In the help section, you will find helpful guide-throughs. If you succeed, add me! I play also. IGN = Alex Alex with a capital “i” not L.


Know greater?

Add your individual answer within the comments!

Maplestory private server set up "FarmerStory" How do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive