Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ragnarok Online: I hear that in the free servers are there now?

techkowns.blogspot.com ® Ragnarok Online: I hear that in the free servers are there now?

Problem from Benozna M: Ragnarok online: from what I’ve been hearing there are now free servers?

My friend just asked me if I happen to play a game called Ragnarok, I told him no, because I heard it was p2p (pay 2 play). He said “WTF dude, just pick a free server”. I told him I dont do private servers, and he said that’s not what he meant and mentioned something about valkerie. So is Ragnarok free now?


That’s with regards to Ragnarok online: from what I’ve been hearing there are now free servers? that you could must fix issues ourselves. With some luck it will help to in many ways, and help the way you live greater. Hoping with regards to Ragnarok online: from what I’ve been hearing there are now free servers? could very well be the very best sooner or later.
Best answer:


Answer by Avery
as of 2006 Ragnarok has been played online for free, if i may recommend a server i myself use: animaRO, very nice people, very nice server! have fun!


Fully grasp far better?

Leave the actual answer from a comments!

Ragnarok Online: I hear that in the free servers are there now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive