Monday, April 15, 2013

What do I do if my Minecraft Multi work does not?

techkowns.blogspot.com ® What do I do if my Minecraft Multi work does not?

Question courtesy of Eskild: What should I do when My Minecraft Multiplayer won’t work?

Yesterday I was connecting to a Minecraft server. It said “Connecting to server”.Not more. After that, Minecraft Multiplayer hasn’t worked! I know it is something about my Mac. I have MacBook Air 11″

I know it is my Mac, because the multiplayer have worked on other pc’s after this happened!

I have tried to delete “bin”-folder, I have tried to Force Install, but it still doesn’t work!

Please Help me


It will be things to consider about What should I do when My Minecraft Multiplayer won’t work? you may really have to fix concerns alone. Confidently this helps in many ways… may create your life far better. Dreaming things to consider about What should I do when My Minecraft Multiplayer won’t work? may just be a fix over the years.
Solution:


Answer by Justin
hmm… I don’t know I would recommend re-searching something like “minecraft 1.3.2 multiplayer error macbook air 11″ or something like that well I assume you have version 1.3.2 and also don’t listen to brandon he clearly has not played minecraft or he would understand your dilemma  hoped this helped


Answer by


Acknowledge much better?

Leave the answer within the comments!

What do I do if my Minecraft Multi work does not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive