Friday, April 12, 2013

Why my phone is my university email account Do not run me?

techkowns.blogspot.com ® Why my phone is my university email account Do not run me?

Subject made by rockin_princess_06_who: Why won’t my phone let me run my college email account?

I have the LG Optimus from Sprint running the Android 2.2 operating system. Whenever I put in all the pertinent details it says “cannot connect with server.” I’ve gone to different areas thinking that it might be the connectivity, but that doesn’t seem to effect the message. What would be the server for an email that runs off of the website www.msu.edu?


This will be all about Why won’t my phone let me run my college email account? that you can really should try to solve concerns their selves. I hope this’ll help in many ways, in order to make your life greater. Needing all about Why won’t my phone let me run my college email account? might possibly be the very best down the road.
Solution:


Answer by aLpapito
There are possible problems here, first is maybe you’re email account is not yet activated by the webmaster.

second, there might be some problem with your phone’s settings.


Answer by Curt Mcpark
I’ve checked www.msu.edu and it works just fine; you have an internet connection so it is supposed to load your email. If your problem is you can’t log in using your phone and there’s internet access, I think the problem is with in the system, your username and email might not be activated by the site admin yet. Sometimes they will send you with an activation link to your personal email (the email you registered to the site. or you haven’t set up your primary email’s forwarding and POP/IMAP settings.


Fully grasp much better?

Give your resolution to this inquiry below!

Why my phone is my university email account Do not run me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive