Friday, April 12, 2013

Yahoo Games, now the problems other people do?

techkowns.blogspot.com ® Yahoo Games, now the problems other people do?

Consult caused by Kimi Cabanna: Is Yahoo Games giving anyone else problems right now?

I tried to go play pool & graffiti but it says “unnable to connect to server” then tells me the server might be down, I am just wondering if anyone else is having a hard time getting in.


Definitely info on Is Yahoo Games giving anyone else problems right now? you may need to have to resolve conditions ourselves. Now it will help in lots of ways: and then make your own life greater. Praying info on Is Yahoo Games giving anyone else problems right now? just might be simple solution at a later date.
Best answer:


Answer by *bLuEyEdBlOnDe*
naw.


Answer by *~Let’sAllGoToTheBlackParade
yep


Answer by mohamed m
the on line games is very silly games


Answer by Jack Perry
yahoo in general is giving me some problems so maybe somethings up? maybe their re-decorating the site?


Answer by lois d
yes a lot of those games are bad on the computer.


Answer by Ashley Tisdale
Wow! I never realized that there was a Yahoo Games! I only joined up this month. I might try it and e-mail you back.


Ashley


Answer by funkyalmond2003
Sometimes Yahoo runs a bit slow. I have had several instances where downloads taking extra LONG times, and pages not loading. Personally, I would 1. Run a Virus scan. 2. Run a spy ware scan. 3. Click on “tools” then Internet options. Then click on Delete, and clear our all your Cookie, temporary etc. files. 4. Run a disk clean up. 5. Do a Disk De frag.


Doing these things will speed up your computer while giving time for yahoo to speed up. If after all of that and its still giving you problems then you know it’s yahoo and not your PC.


If so then just understand that there are times when even the largest of websites just has more traffic then it can handle. When that happens, then the pages run real slow. In the worst case scenario the page can crash! I haven’t seen that with yahoo in over 10years.


Good luck, I hope this was of some help.


Answer by foxhound
I have been w. yahoo since the 90s. It was cool since even if you went from dialup, dsl and to cable you can keep an address that lasts forever no matter what. A friend emailed me that I had not spoken to in 5 years.


Now slow access even w. a T1 connection. Games go out for no reason. Whatever service does as well. Often it is that is “we are taking a break”. Great…. My feeling is that it is time to move elsewhere on the net.


Figure out better?

Add your own answer for the comments!

Yahoo Games, now the problems other people do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive